Abundant Life Christian Ministries (ALCC) is a Christ-Centered nondenominational church organization. ALCC has seven churches worldwide, and through various programs, it reaches countries all around the world. At ALCC, we believe in raising winners to possess nations. We commit ourselves to the active growth and involvement of our members.
Abundant Life Christian Ministries’ Administrative Secretary
We are looking for a highly skilled Administrative Secretary to join the administrative staff at ALCC. The primary function of the Secretary will be to assist with the administrative operations of the office, manage the business affairs of the church, and achieve the corporate and spiritual objectives of the ministry. The secretary works hand in hand with our General Overseer and the Executive Administrator on a day to day basis. The Administrative Secretary is would be tasked with handling confidential and sensitive information of ALCC Worldwide, including financial information. The secretary not only handles administrative duties but also handles membership care, record keeping, and many other tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing weekly updates to fellow staff members, church members, and the Senior Pastors.
- Record and compile weekly vendor invoices and bills needed to be paid by the church.
- Coordinate with Executive Administrator to complete various tasks such as weekly bills, church events, and announcements.
- Receive and coordinate essential meetings for the Senior Pastors with members, leaders, and third parties.
- Greet all visitors and members during office and church hours, and assist them as needed.
- Maintain church materials in order so they are readily and easily available for church members.
- Disperse information to proper leadership when there is a special ministry in need. (i.e. sickness, birth, etc.)
- Screening and routing of all incoming mail and phone calls
- Others Duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant experience in administrative work or human resources
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and excellent computer based office skills
- Is capable of efficiently multitasking on a regular basis
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
- Has the ability to think creatively, for purposes of designing widely distributed church materials.
- Should be willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
- Ability to handle light bookkeeping