Here at ALCC, we believe that success in life is a team work- best done together! So we want to encourage you to get connected by checking out a Growth Group.
Growth Groups are THE ALCC’s groups of 15 or more people that meet for an hour a week in a convenient designated location to grow in their faith, meet new people, and have fun. Growth Groups are an integral part of all that we do at ALCC. As our church grows larger on Sunday, we grow smaller during the week through THE GROWTH GROUPS. This is a forum designed for you to meet new friends, grow in your relationship with God, and be connected to the heartbeat of our church. There are various growth groups that are sure to meet your interests and needs.
Whether you're a college student, new to the city, a professional, or have a family - there is a group for you! We encourage everyone to get involved in a Growth Group because we believe this is where you will experience the greatest spiritual growth in your life.
The growth groups are designed to be run quarterly so that people can sign up for the classes in advance.
Tuesday’s in March & April at 7pm
- Home economics. Learn basic practical wisdom that will enhance your home management skills
- Taking your spiritual journey to the next level
- The power and purpose of singleness" (how to find fulfillment as a single adult)
- Taking your marriage to the next level
Thursday's in March & April at 7pm
- Becoming a true Worshiper
- How to overcome fear and anxiety
- Who am I? Discovering and developing my Potentials for Maximum Impact